Join & Support
BECOME A SUPPORTING MEMBER
MACAM is taking shape towards its goal to become the destination venue for people to respire in nature and inspire in art. The museum started in 2013 with the passionate vision of the founders and with the help of generous contributions from artists and donors, trusting MACAM and believing in its mission to preserve the art heritage of the country and have it accessible to the public.
As an independent nonprofit organization MACAM relies on generous donations and valuable support to continue promoting Lebanese art and further transform the factory compound into Lebanon’s mesmerizing mountaintop art center.
Become part of an active and diverse cultural community, as we build together for now and for the coming generations a museum for the future. Your support and enthusiasm is more important than ever to help MACAM take a unique shape by impacting its transformation and strengthening its versatile creative programs.
Discover the benefits of the MACAM Passport
Join the MACAM community and activate the MACAM passport that allows you privileged access to the present and the upcoming future museum facilities, to its exhibitions and events, discounts in the museum’s workshop programs and bookshop. Your passport will be stamped at every visit with the title of the activity, thus keeping a record of your relation with MACAM.
- Member 50$ per year
- Family Membership starting at 150$
- One off donations 50$
Become a Major Contributor
Join the community as a Corporate Member or a Sponsor and become a dynamic partner of MACAM’s Taking Shape. The museum seeks to build enriching partnerships and rewarding collaborations. Dedicated donors and major contributors play a vital role in providing the much needed financial support to further transform the factory compound into a museum of international standard. Sponsoring MACAM’s activities will offer you visibility as a socially and culturally committed company. It allows you to align your brand with a unique cultural institution and enjoy exclusive use of the museum spaces.
Sponsoring can be done by supporting any of the museum’s short or long term projects
• Building and upgrading necessary sections in the museum
• Theater for the Performing Arts
• Developing the outdoor area, like sculpture park, children playground
• Hall for Paintings
• Guesthouse for Artists in Residence
• Temporary special exhibitions
• Cultural activities for the general public and marginalized communities
• Creative educational workshops for people of all ages
• Printing catalogues and publications
• Restoration, conservation and digitalization of artworks
- Supporter $ 1000 – $ 25,000
- Contributor $ 25,000 – $ 100,000
- Major Contributor $ 100,000 – $ 250,000
- Benefactor $ 250,000 and above
Contact us for more information